College Admissions Mastery Online Course
We will take a deep dive into how to plan and pay for college and come out on the other side with a clearly developed personal plan to graduate on time, massively reducing student loan debt.
We will have th initial event with three additional Q&A sessions for 1:1 help.
The initial event will cover:
- We’ll start with covering the fundamentals of college admissions with our College Admissions Blueprint. We will go through everything you need to know about preparing for admissions and getting into their “Dream School.”
- We’ll take a real look at ROI when determining college choice and reveal the simple steps to saving up to $300,000 on college costs… it’s more than just tuition and fees.
- We’ll work on presentation, which includes helping craft a stand-out personal statement and memorable resume for not only admissions, but for use with letters of recommendation, scholarships, essays and internships.
- We’ll continue by covering the ACT/SAT. We’ll look at the differences, the importance, and how to achieve their top score. We will address how higher scores can mean more scholarship dollars and less money out of pocket for your family.
- We’ll cover our simple formula for paying for college while dispelling certain financial aid myths. We’ll develop a plan for winning scholarships, and reveal our effective strategies to save time.
- We’ll work on simple goal setting strategies by developing a manageable and personalized plan for college admissions, scholarships, financial aid, and essays.
Please let me know if you have any questions at all.